Your hand will look amazing featuring our Noah 18kt gold ring by Ellie Vail.
The perfect ring for stacking with other rings. Wear alone or layer with other ELLIE VAIL rings.
What makes Ellie Vail different?
Ellie Vail jewelry is made from hypoallergenic metals such as stainless steel and copper, which are then plated in 18k gold. We set out to create fashion jewelry that actually lasts.
What does this really mean?
You don't have to worry about your jewelry getting a funky smell, rusting, irritating your skin, or turning it green.
- Won't turn skin green (water/sweat resistant)
- Won't irritate skin (bye-bye infected ears!)
- No funky smell
*Some people may react differently to metals, even if the metal is hypoallergenic. Hypoallergenic materials are a better option for those with sensitive skin, but may still result in skin irritiation.
Our jewelry is pretty low mantience, but to keep your jewelry looking its best follow our below recommendations.
- Store jewelry separately to avoid scratching
- Wipe away dirt and oil buildup with a soft cloth - preferably a microfiber, or jewelry cloth. Dirt and oil buildup will temporarily darken the apperance of the jewelry unless cleaned properly.
- Avoid direct contact with chemicals (lotions, perfumes, ETC) as both will contribute to fading
- Do not sleep in delicate necklaces